Licensed Kart drivers (visitors and members alike) are welcome to use Lismore Kart Track for practice between 9am and 5pm daily as long as no other events or maintenance is occurring on the track. (Please check this website and calendar for any updates).
The track is securely locked and you will need to contact a committee member for information on how to obtain a key.
The track is not available for use by non-licensed drivers as they are not covered by the clubs insurance (note that not completing the attendance book will also classify licensed drivers as trespassing on this property).
- It is compulsory for all drivers to sign the book located in the maintenance shed and pay their practice fees before going out on the track.
Note: Unlicensed drivers or drivers without a club membership are not allowed to practice.
- All karts must conform with the rules to that class in the current KNSW Rule Book
- All drivers must conform with the rules for drivers in the current KNSW Rule Book
- Practice consists of separate 10 minute sessions for Novice/Rookies, Juniors and Seniors
except where otherwise advised by practice officials of the day.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the fire extinguisher and flags are put out for practice.
- It is compulsory that there is a minimum of 2 people at the track during practice with one having access to a mobile phone. Both must not be on the track at the same time if only 2 people at track.