we have been given permission to begin practising. Please familiarise yourself with all of the conditions. Please remember that we all need to follow these instructions if you want to be able to continue and eventually get back to racing.
This is how it is going to work
Contact Kim on 0484 060 817 to book your time slot. Once your time slot is booked in you will then need to register your sign in on the KNSW website. We have a limit of 10 people including pit crew.
Time slots for Weekends will be
- 8am -12pm ( Everyone in this session must have vacated the track by 12.30, NO LATER)
- 1pm-5pm ( No one in this session to be at track BEFORE 12.30pm)
We will send another email on Sunday afternoon with the Details of the Weekday Time Slots etc.
Returning to Racing Guidelines
Anyone who is identified as being symptomatic or non-compliant with social distancing restrictions will be excluded and asked to leave the event.
- Pit Space should comply with the 4sqm guideline per person. A minimum of 2.0m between each Pit Bay is required. (This could be a clear space or a trailor). Social distancing requirements to be adhered to by all event attendees (1.5m to be adopted)
- Tables, chairs, devices and hard surfaces are to be wiped down at the start of the day and periodically throughout the day.
- Participants and people in the Viewing Areas are to maintain a 2m separation wherever possible and be never closer than 1.5m.
- We have Hand sanitizer on order from KNSW. Toilets will be cleaned on a regular basis. If you have your own hand sanitizer please bring it with you but we will have a supply at the track as well.
- There will be a maximum of ten (10) people on the track at any one time.
- On the Grid – Only 1 Driver + 1 person to assist in lifting of the kart
KNSW may amend these Guidelines from time to time to comply with the then current NSW Health Directives and requirements of NSW Sport.
‼️ Upcoming Events in 2020 ‼️
- Northern Zone
At this stage it will still be going ahead, although Coffs Harbour round has had to be cancelled.
- Young Guns & Hot Shots
Young Guns is set to be held on the 22nd & 23rd August. As it is the weekend that Hotshots would have been held on we are going to look at making it one hell of a weekend and combine the 2 events. More to come on this.