All drivers start with -170 points
Complete 1 working bee throughout the year (driver has signed off on working bee in book) and you will earn back the 170 points. If you are unable to attend a working bee please contact Secretary and Executives will discuss other ways to earn back the points either as a volunteer on race day or other jobs around the track at a time that may suit.
Points are calculated as follows:
2020 Points Table
Club Qualification Rules
- Minimum of 3 drivers per class
- Classes must race a minimum of 6 times over the year
- Christmas meeting and Young Guns (junior only event) are
- Total points score will be calculated by adding the karter’s best results of 7 meetings over the
- Points are calculated where the karter finishes in class (which includes visitors)
There will be 1 overall champion for each grade
- Novice / Rookie
Note: If a karter runs in 2 classes in the day – the highest points of 1 class (not both) will be counted towards the overall club champion.
Highest point scorer of all 3 grades will receive free race entry to club Championship Rounds in 2021 (excluding Young Guns as it a Junior Only Event)
Trophies to be awarded for each class (more detail to follow) Championship Points Table to Date
Club Championship points table will be emailed out to all club members following each meeting and put on our website.
If you notice any errors, please email the Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone LKC on mobile 0484 060 817.